Thursday, March 29, 2012

THE FASTER I GO, THE BEHINDER I GET

It's time to try to catch up the blog with what's been happening in the mission. There's so much, but I'll do my best!

1.  The arrival of faith-filled, nervous missionaries:

"Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of
your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed,
and you shall declare glad tidings of GREAT JOY
unto this generation."     -D&C 31:3














 

2. March Transfer Day:

"I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go, Dear Lord..."














3. Returning home with honor:

"Your future is as bright as your faith"
-Pres Thomas S. Monson















Parent Pick-up
 
Family pick-up
 4.  Hidalgo Borderfest.  Every year there is a big festival in the border town of Hidalgo, Texas. It's similar to a state or county fair. We have a booth at the festival where we have the opportunity to share our message.

"And thou must open thy mouth at all times,
declaring my gospel with the sound of rejoicing." 
-D&C 28:16


5. Senior couple get-together

"I express gratitude for our senior missionaries.
They are young in spirit, wise, and willing to work."
- Elder Russell M. Nelson


6. A visit from President Trayner's mother and stepfather.

 "A mother's love has no bounds"


7. Assorted trainings and  meetings

"Wherefore, now let every man learn his duty,
 and to act in the office in which he is appointed,
in all diligence." 
-D&C 107:99
 







8. Baptisms!!!!

"And the Father said,
Repent ye, repent ye, and
be baptized in the name of
my Beloved Son."
-2 Nephi 31:11









No comments:

Post a Comment